Varin Beach Resort is nature resort, Island style, ideal for travelers seeking a "happy" and wants to stay with the natural environment.
Varin Beach Resort is nature resort, Island style,
ideal for travelers seeking a "happy" and wants to stay with the natural environment.
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom with Shower
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Coffee/Tea Maker (except Standard)
- Hair Dryer (except Standard)
- Complimentary Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi In room
- LCD Television
- Non Smoking room
- Refrigerator (except Standard)
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Free Wi-Fi in public Area
- Meeting Facilities
- Non Smoking room
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Sun Bed
How to get there
Visitors who travel to the island to go down at Hat Yai Airport.
When the plane is already at Hat Yai Airport. A trip to the island to ride the van to go to Pak Bara You can go two ways.
1. van or minibus to the airport into a van queue agricultural markets. Situated in downtown Hat Yai Then take a cue from Van agricultural markets to Pak Bara. Prompted by the need to queue at the Van Pak Bara.
2. Reserve a van to the hotel to pick up at the airport directly to Pak Bara.
Getting to the island by train There are two trains of Bangkok – Yala or Bangkok – Hat Yai by the time the train,
specify that you want to the Hat Yai Railway Station, then have two ways to go to Pak said.
1. The One way taxi ride from the train station, which will be parked under the overpass in front of the post office branch Radtakan.
Or take the bus go to Satun about 97 km.
2. The second way queue van to the agricultural market. Situated in downtown Hat Yai Then take a cue from Van agricultural markets
to Pak Bara.
3. The third way you can call to book a van by the hotel to pick you up at the train station to directly 200 baht / trip to Pak Bara.
Take bus at Southern Bus Station. Borommaratchachonnani road Bangkok – Satun want to identify with that.
stop at the La Ngu, Satun with a bus tour to three different VIP, P1 and P2.
Bus tours are available daily.
The trip takes about 14 -15 hour after that you can take the car from La Ngu local minibus to Pak Bara.
The journey takes about 15 minutes to inquire about the price of a bus ticket and the car on Southern Bus Terminal
Getting to the island by car from Bangkok. The route to the south. Highway through the fourth Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan.
Genesis to separate Chumphon., Switch to Highway 41 and go straight until you reach the district Thung Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Turn to the right to Trang. Drive on Highway 403 to the city of Trang. Turn right onto Highway 404 North.
Fields timid Yao then to Highway 416 North. Thungwa on the way, then drove to the entrance zone.
Ngu and then onto Highway 4052 through the mid-market district la ngu would have. Signs to Pak Bara.
Drive to the end The total distance from Bangkok – Pak Bara total 973 km.